Thursday 19 March 2009

Favourite Poem

When The Sun Come After Rain by Robert Louis Stevenson
WHEN the sun comes after rain
And the bird is in the blue,
The girls go down the lane
Two by two.
When the sun comes after shadow
And the singing of the showers,
The girls go up the meadow,
Fair as flowers.
When the eve comes dusky red
And the moon succeeds the sun,
The girls go home to bed
One by one.
And when life draws to its even
And the day of man is past,
They shall all go home to heaven,
Home at last.
This poem remind me to one of the student @ my school that had passed away on monday evening.... It was reaaally shocking.. Even i don't know him but it made feel me sad.. He is 12 grade just like myself.. I feel sorry for him..
May Allah Swt & angels keep him well..

2 comments:

Dimas Abi said...

Ohw..I'm Sorry to hear that..
I hope he will get the best place at there..
(bener ga bhs Inggrisnya? hehehe)

Thanks uda maen ke blog saya yoa..^^
dan dapatkan buku saya juga; GORILOVE

SHELNI YUVITA said...

iya nis soo sad..
oiya,visit my blog there are our pictures..hhehe