Thursday 4 June 2009

MLM & a Nutsy

I did several things today 'n it was a bit odd!!! I have an appointment with my besty at 10.00am @ fast food restaurant.. When we're in the meeting (my besty was explaining about the MLM business that she's joining) All of a sudden came a phsyco woman wearing daster.. 'N she was wondering what we were talking about.. I was afraid 'n got freeze, i just stared with my besty.. Then d woman left us 'n start to disturb other people.. Thanks Goodness d security came 'n threw d woman out.


I wore :

vintage vest, pink tee matahari dept.store, unbranded tartan legging ITC Mangga Dua, bag Yogyakarta (from my besty V) , random bracelet from my besty, mom's sneakers..

7 comments:

Saripudin said...

Woowww... What a unique experience!

amy said...

You are such a little beauty! I love your leggings and your attitude that's shown in your posts, and the name of your blog is splendid!!

xoxoxoxox
hope to hear from you :)
lovelovelove!

DeenScene said...

i think you'd lok soo much more unique in deenscene earrings. check out my blog to see what i mean.

Smiler vs Frowner said...

Saripudin : Yeaah,crazy woman inside the fast food restaurant so weird right!!! Pudin u better vote the poll that i made..

Smiler vs Frowner said...

Amy : thanks amy that's much!!!lol I've checked out ur blog and it's awesome, btw i link ur blog..

Deenscene : surely i know wht u meant, lol

Wulan said...

anis gw uda bikin account dund di chictopia..
hehe..

username lo paan nis?
ntar gw add :)

Smiler vs Frowner said...

Namanya smiler u, chictopia gw sepi u.. Mana laptop gw skrg rusak, mkanya blog gk gw update..